
It is always a challenge to work with a team. There are time constraints and, in this case, there is remote and the virtual classroom. We have dropped from a team of 6 to a team of 3, although this is much more manageable for us, it also adds to the work load of the project. However, there are 3 strong people in this team and I have every confidence that we will meet, if not exceed, the expectations of the project.
We seem to all be on the same page and easily agree on everything. We all have life's challenges with work and family and I believe we are respectful of each other's time and other commitments.
There is a lot of give and take in a team, sometimes a lot more give than take. You need to be respectful, considerate, open-minded and a team player. So far all of the interactions that I have had with my classmates have been great!
No comments:
Post a Comment