Okay - just finished week #2 task: Emotional IQ Test. It's a long one and, apparently, I'm an emotional mess!
According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is somewhat poor. People who score like you may at times feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They sometimes struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are not always able to control their moods. It may be hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions difficult at times, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy or perhaps lacking understanding of, or comfort with, social interactions. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.
Did I really just post this on the Internet? Yikes!
How did you rate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Step to improve - I need to be much more receptive to my emotions. Not be afraid to show folks how I feel, not be embarrased about being happy, sad, etc. Working on that!
I scored pretty high on the emotional test, 134 out of 155. Its nothing to brag about because I still have my own little problems. Its the longest test ever, ha! Well Jo, good luck on the rest of the week and keep in touch on the yahoo anwser!
do you agree with this??? haha.. I guess we all need improvement!
Don't let the test get you down! Who knows, if you took it again maybe you would get a better score! :)
I hope all is well!!
Post a Comment