Thursday, April 19, 2007

Communication on the Internet

Well, I've been 'blogging' and using MySpace now for two weeks. I haven't really met anyone online (interesting or not) but I've chatted on the phone with interesting people from my class! I am enjoying our classroom discussions, they are insightful and beautifully written, what an awesome class!

On MySpace, I have had to delete requests for friends as they are from sites with which I would not typically associate. I haven't had any conflicts as yet. My social network is still good and intact and my sons have contributed to my sites, very supportive!

I am having a blast in this class! At first I thought that using the Internet to communicate was going to be challenging and just crazy but I now know that it is what you make of it. It is certainly an interesting experience but it sure is a lot of work! ;-)

Now, if I can just get others to answer my blogs... (hint, hint)

How has your experience been?

No comments: