Sonya and I 'met' on the phone tonight. We were online as well trying to figure out MySpace! Except for the apparent age differnce (I think I'm younger - just kidding!) we have kids in common. We love kids, we have kids, mine are grown, married having kids and Sonyas are 4 and 1 year old. Spend time with them - they grow up so fast... :-)
I thought the conversation flowed well, seemed to be easy to me. I'll need to read Sonya's post to see if she felt different. We chatted a lot, played on the computer with MySpace and laughed about the kids - they sounded so cute! Then my big dog started to nose my arm - my dog was jealous that I wasn't paying attention to her, just like a kid.
The barriers to conversation was, family, pets and the fact that my computer battery started to die quickly and I needed to retrieve my power cord from the other room.
My impression of Sonya is that she seems like a very sweet girl. She's a TA in a Kindergarten class and works in an after school program. Very cool.
The call was fun! Thanks Sonya!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment