Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Group Interactions

Group experience so far --- has it been easy? Challenging? Enjoyable? Meaningful?
I would have to say the group interaction has been challenging as we all have very busy and different lives to manage. However, the interaction we have had has been good. We all seem to be professional in manner and willing to do what it takes to present our information.

How would you assess the communication between your group members?
Communication has been a challenge. Coordinating times to meet and email responses have been slim.

How would assess the emotional intelligence of your colleagues? How does everyone process information? How do they handle differences of opinion? Are you able to easily reach consensus, or does every question turn into a lengthy discussion?
This I could not comment on as we have only interacted over the phone once as a group.

Talk about your group's dynamics, the different personality and communication styles, and why you think it's working - or not. If you're experiencing challenges, make some specific recommendations for improving the collaborative process.
Communication could be a little better, responses to emails and team members being a bit more engaged. I work with teams every day in my job and, I have to say, this is the reason I ditched UOP for NU...

No comments: